Emotionally Focused Family Therapy
April 11 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
By zeroing in on the underlying attachment needs, Emotionally Focused Family Therapy (EFFT) offers a powerful, step-by-step process for transformational change. Learn how to help family members work through relational distress and past injuries to create new relational patterns for achieving deeper bonds and greater felt security. Whether you work with individuals, couples, or families, this training will show you how to create enactments in the consulting room that will deepen the impact of your work.
- Understand family distress using theories of emotion and attachment
- Learn the various stages, key concepts and interventions used in EFFT.
- Craft effective enactments-who says what to whom and when.
- Recognize negative and positive cycles of family interactions
- Create change events that promote bonding interactions and secure attachment between family members
April 11, 2019 from 9:00am-5:00pm (Registration begins at 8:30am)
KU Edwards Campus, BEST Building
12600 Quivira Road
Overland Park, KS 66213
- Early Bird Registration Discount until Feb. 28 – $225
- Full Tuition after Feb. 28 – $250
CEUs available for an additional fee.
*Lunch is on your own. Snack and drinks provided.