Upcoming Training: Emotionally Focused Family Therapy
By zeroing in on the underlying attachment needs, Emotionally Focused Family Therapy (EFFT) offers a powerful, step-by-step process for transformational change. Learn how to help family members work through relational distress and past injuries to create new relational patterns for achieving deeper bonds and greater felt security. Whether you work with individuals, couples, or families, this training will show you how to create enactments in the consulting room that will deepen the impact of your work.
- Understand family distress using theories of emotion and attachment
- Learn the various stages, key concepts and interventions used in EFFT.
- Craft effective enactments-who says what to whom and when.
- Recognize negative and positive cycles of family interactions
- Create change events that promote bonding interactions and secure attachment between family members
Please join us on April 11th, 2019 from 9am to 5pm in Overland Park. For more information, please click Emotionally Focused Family Therapy.